Family Fishing Clinic
This is is an introductory class to fishing. Our Family Fishing Clinic will teach skills on how to tie fishing knots, how to rig a rod and reel and casting — and the best part is, everyone will get to try their hand at fishing. Ages four and up are welcome, so come out and play, enjoy the outdoors and make this a family fun day! You must RSVP to attend.
Details for the event:
• What to bring: Dress is casual. Check the weather report and dress appropriately as you will be outside. Other items to consider bringing include hat, sunglasses, bug spray and reusable water bottle. Everything you need to participate in the class will be provided for you for the duration of the clinic.
• COVID precautions: All participants must wear a mask during entire clinic and follow social distancing protocols.
• Costs: The clinic is free of charge.
• Weather: Clinics are held rain or shine unless hazardous weather occurs
• Parking: Parking will be at the fishing site at the Reserve. Parking instructions will be in the registration email