LID Guidance Manual for Coastal South Carolina
This page will be dedicated to housing meeting minutes, notes, resources, and other references related to the development of Low Impact Development Guidance Manual for South Carolina.
SC LID Manual Meeting Notes
These notes are from meetings and conference calls that have been held in coastal SC specifically for the purposes of this manual.
- 07-22-10 LID Manual Stakeholder Meeting Notes, Conway SC
- 05-18-10 LID Manual Stakeholder Meeting Notes, Beaufort SC
- 03-29-10 Conference Call Notes from Discussion with Center for Watershed Protection
- 02-17-10 LID Manual Stakeholder Meeting Notes, Charleston SC
- 06-29-09 LID Manual Stakeholder Meeting Notes, Charleston SC (initial stakeholder meeting)
- 11-21-08 Conference Call Notes from Discussion with Center for Watershed Protection
- 06-18-08 Overview of LID Manual Idea Presented to Coastal Waccamaw Stormwater Education Consortium
Conference and Workshop Presentations
These are notes from other local conferences, workshops, and meetings related to LID and which may serve as reference points for this process.
- 03-10-09 GA Coastal Stormwater Supplement - Presentation, Session Summary (LID Summit, Beaufort SC)
- 03-10-09 LID Manual Development Considerations from SC DHEC's Perspective - Presentation, Session Summary (LID Summit, Beaufort SC)
- 03-18-08 Brunswick County NC LID Manual Presentation (Building Sustainable Communities Conference, Charleston SC)
LID Manuals for Reference
LID Manuals that have been developed elsewhere and which may serve as a reference or resource.
- Brunswick County, North Carolina
- New Hanover County & City of Wilmington Joint Manual, North Carolina
- State of North Carolina
- Georgia Coastal Stormwater Supplement to State Stormwater Manual
- Georgia Green Growth Guidelines
This section will house other references and resources that may provide guidance for the SC effort.