- February 25, 2020
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Grand Strand Stormwater Pond Management Conference
The 2020 Grand Strand Stormwater Pond Management Conference will provide the latest information, resources, and tools on stormwater pond management for the Grand Strand area. Topics include a plenary session, the current state of the knowledge on stormwater ponds, integrated weed management, algae blooms, wildlife habitat, pond inspections, upland management, and more! Click to see the conference flyer.
Who Should Attend?
- Pond owners
- Homeowner’s Association representatives
- Property managers
- Pond management professionals
Participants Will Receive:
- Presentations and advice from local and regional experts in pond management
- Ask-An-Expert table with local stormwater departments
- Resource packet with information and reference materials
- Lunch and refreshments
- Continuing education credits for Certified Floodplain Managers, members of the SC Planning Education Advisory Committee, and the American Planning Association, pending approval.
Registration for the pond conference is now closed.
For any questions, please contact Maeve Snyder at (843) 904 -9034 or email@example.com