The goals of CTP programs and technical assistance are to share current science on priority issues, increase stewardship of coastal resources, and facilitate coordination among stakeholders. Priority issues are identified through formal needs assessments and ongoing contact with coastal communities to ensure training topics are audience-driven.
- Water Quality and Coastal Ecosystems
- Severe Weather Events and Changing Climate
- Maintaining Biodiversity
- Professional Development and Skills
Example Training Topics:
- Coastal Growth and Development
- Coastal habitats and natural resource management
- Low Impact/Sustainable Development
- Stormwater Management
- Water Resource Management
- Community/Land Use Planning
- Watershed Planning/Management
- Beach/Shoreline Management
Request a Training
You can request a specific training topic or program by contacting the Coastal Training Program Coordinator.
Upcoming Coastal Training Program Events
Sign Up for the latest news and events
Receive email updates and news about Coastal Training Program events.
Coastal Traing Program Pages
Latest Coastal Training Program News
Wetlands are a prominent feature on the South Carolina coastal landscape. Wetland is an umbrella term and encompasses many different types of habitat. A tour
Coastal Training Program Contact