News from the North Inlet-Winyah Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
In the summer 2022 issue of the Bulletin
- Updates from the Research, Education, Training and Stewardship programs.
- Researchers are watching grass grow from above to better understand changes in the saltmarsh.
- Wetlands need some space to keep up their good work.
- Location, location location- real estate matters for shorebirds.
- Interns studied crabs, shrimp, and stormwater and helped us with our marsh yoga this summer.
- Protecting our coast takes an act of congress.
- Join IBIS and be a Friend of the Reserve.
- Estuary Trends at North Inlet and Winyah Bay.